Friday, April 23, 2010

yea! fun at the park!

guess where mom and dad took me last weekend? to the park! i've never been to this park before. they told me that they took me when i was younger and it was cold but i don't remember it. they even told me that i went down a slide with mommy. i especially don't remember doing that. but this trip to the new park was so much fun. the first thing that we did when we got there was go swinging. that was kind of scary at first but turned out to be really fun. there were some silly boys throwing sand next to me but they didn't scare me. daddy was there watching them so they stopped. after we went swinging, mommy helped me do some chin-ups. i really need to work out more. for some reason though she wouldn't let me chew on the chin-up bar. oh well. next thing we did was go down a slide. mommy even let me slide down on my back all by myself (i think that this was one of daddy's ideas). it was a short slide and daddy was at the bottom to catch me but it was still so much fun. after that we went over to a different part of the park and played on some bigger swings and slides. it was all so much fun. i hope that we get to go back again soon. and there were lots of other kids playing too. maybe i'll play with them when we go back. well, it's time to eat now. i think that i'm having green beans. yum! you can watch a video of me on the swing if you want. love you. xoxo banannabel







or click here to view the video on youtube

http://aggiesinohio.blogspot.com

No comments: